RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedNov 06, 2018
BurnAware is a easy-to-use burning tool which lets you make discs utilizing several kinds of documents, like archives, files, videos and music to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
It is also possible to make bootable or multisession disks, high quality Audio CDs and Video DVDs, burn and make ISO images, copy and copy disks, extract sound tracks, edit and verify data and also recover information from multi-session or unreadable disks.
- Make boot or standard disk images.
- Duplicate CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- Erase or structure rewritable disks & Assess disks for read errors.
- Extract documents from multisession or corrupt disks.
- Compose ISO into multiple recorders simultaneously.
BurnAware also offers you a lot of advanced options like BOOT configurations, UDF partition and variants, ISO degrees and limitations, session choice, CD-Text for monitor and disc, byte by byte confirmation and lead copying.
- Re-designed "List" view
- Updated translations
- Improved file copying process in "Copy to ISO" tool
- Better handling of long file names in ISO+UDF compilations
- Improved support for M-Disc technology
- Updated data recovery method for multisession discs
- Fixed few memory leaks in multilingual versions