RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedJun 04, 2018
The absolutely free movie editor Avidemux includes a nicely selected feature place to acquire your cuttingedge, filtering and broadcasting tasks completed. It writes and reads several record types (AVI, DVD, MPEG, MP4, ASF, MKV) and features many different common codecs and filters. Avidemux simplifies your jobs by producing projects and placing them in the work queue.
- Non-linear video editing
- Apply effects and filters
- Transcode to different formats
- Insert or extract audio flows
- Subtitle processor
- Job system
- Strong scripting abilities
- blur or command line ports
- Video encoders: MPEG-4 AVC, XviD, MPEG-4 ASP, MPEG-2 Video, MPEG-1 Video, DV, ...
- Audio encoders: AC-3, AAC, MP3, MP2, Vorbis, PCM, ...
- Container: AVI, MPEG-PS/TS, MP4, MKV, FLV, OGM, ...
- Encoder:Add LibVA based HW accelerated H.264 encoder (Intel/Linux)
- Decoder:Fix last frames of video not retrieved from decoder
- Decoder:Implement hardware accelerated decoding of H.264 on macOS
- Decoder:Fix keyframe-based navigation in field-encoded MPEG-2 video
- Demuxer:Fix crash in the Matroska demuxer with high bitrate audio
- Demuxer:Fix too short duration reported for MKV and MP4 with B-frames
- Demuxer:Fix PTS delay calculation in the Matroska demuxer
- Demuxer:Fix audio delay ignored by the Mp4 demuxer
- Muxer:Improve resilience of FFmpeg based muxers against decode timestamps irregularities
- Muxer:Allow to force display aspect ratio in the configuration of the MP4 muxer
- Muxer:Fix crash in the AVI muxer on switch to OpenDML
- Images:Add PNG export, fix wrong colors with some colorspaces
- Images:Add feature to export selection as JPEG images
- Editor:Fix AVI with H.264 / HEVC without B-frames being not seekable
- Editor:Make AVI with H.264 / HEVC containing B-frames seekable by decoding the entire video
- New Filter:Still Image: generate video of specified duration out of a single image
- Filter:Make eq2 video filter partializable
- Filter:Implement fade-in / fade-out transition for "Add logo"
- UI:Display selection duration in the UI, move filter preview toggle to the toolbar
- UI:Warn right away if an edit would result in cuts being not on keyframes
- UI:Improve time chooser dialog
- Audio:Add Opus encoder
- Audio:Allow LPCM in FFmpeg-based muxers
- Audio:Show duration for external audio tracks
- Miscellaneous:Improved overall polish and stability
Released : Jan 30, 2018