RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedDec 19, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a easy to use, yet effective registry cleaner for Microsoft Windows. It includes a few helpful tools and features like an automated registry backup feature, and also a 1-click cleanup button too. The port is well designed and is easy to use because of the simple layout and too little excessively complicated settings.
- Varied Registry malfunction search criteria comprises quick launch and desktop shortcuts, help files and file extensions, program events and startup apps.
- A registry scanning could be paused and afterwards resumed anytime.
- Found mistakes are exhibited in a group along with different mistakes, such as File Lawyers, Recent Documents, History Lists, or Missing Software issues.
- Registry mistakes can be opened in Registry Editor from right-clicking it from the scan results window.
- Registry copies are available to happen every time you fix mistakes.
The program is simple to use. It's a quick installation and contains a Convenient 1-click cleanup button. Simply click on the Scan button to Start Scanning your registry. From here, you can select what to fix, if anything else, along with also the program will try to rectify any problems which have been found.
- Made improvements to the program launch algorithm so you can get using it even faster
- Resolved a sleep mode control issue
- Resolved a few localization issues
- Fixed some minor bugs
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.52
Released : Oct 05, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.206
Released : Nov 27, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.11
Released : Oct 25, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.168
Released : May 29, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.124
Released : May 16, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.199
Released : Mar 22, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.52
Released : Apr 19, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.206
Released : Apr 04, 2018
Auslogics Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.11
Released : Nov 02, 2017