RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedSep 14, 2018
Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) is an audio-recording tool which could capture any sound in applications such as Skype and iTunes. It may also record from microphones or some other supply that runs throughout your Mac.
The consumer interface, not too similar to iTunes, is clean and simple, including two-panes from where you are able to capture sound from the typical software like Skype, iTunes, iChat and QuickTime Player. From the pane located at the right of the screen you'll be able to configure a range of settings, including recording programs, tags along with a massive choice of audio effects.
1 useful feature that may appeal to most people is your one-touch recording attribute for iChat and Skype discussions. Even though you can not edit sound using Audio Hijack, you will need to have the ability to capture sound from multiple sources quickly and easily, which makes this an superb audio-recording program.
Major Enhancement: Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.1, with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatibility
- Major Enhancement: Audio Hijack now has full VoIP capture support for “Linphone”
- Enhancement: Changes made by Spotify have led to ACE being required to capture audio from the Spotify app. Audio Hijack now alerts the user to this requirement when necessary
- Enhancement: Several small VoiceOver refinements have been made
- Bug Fix: Some fields incorrectly allowed line breaks. Now, they do not
- Bug Fix: Small corrections have been made for UI issues when blocks are off, and other minor interface tweaks have been made. As well, CPU usage has been improved when moving blocks within a session
- Other: Audio Hijack now has compatibility with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Other: Audio Hijack now requires MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher
Audio Hijack for Mac 3.5.1
Released : Jul 11, 2018