RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJul 27, 2018
As the industry's leading provider of high-performance storage & network connectivity products, ATTO Disk Benchmark has created a widely-accepted Disk Benchmarkfreeware utility to assist quantify storage platform functionality . As one of the highest tools utilized in the industry, Disk Benchmark identifies performance in hard drives, solid state drives, RAID arrays in addition to the server connection to connected storage. Top drive makers, such as Hitachi, build and examine every drive using the ATTO Disk Benchmark.
The ATTO Disk Benchmark performance measurement instrument is compatible with Microsoft Windows. Use ATTO Disk Benchmark to check any manufacturers RAID controllers, storage controllers, host bus adapters (HBAs), hard drives and SSD drives and notice that ATTO goods will always provide the highest level of functionality to your storage.
- Transfer sizes from 512B to 64MB
- Transfer lengths from 64KB to 32GB
- Support for overlapped I/O
- Supports a variety of queue depths
- I/O comparisons with various test patterns
- Timed mode allows constant testing
- Non-destructive performance dimension on formatted drives
No Change log