RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedApr 10, 2018
Apple iMovie permits you to make stunning HD films and Hollywood-style trailers. It is possible to navigate your movie library and share your favorite videos. Videos could also be imported from external apparatus and then easily substituted, re-arranged and edited until you discuss them or burn them to a DVD.
- Choice to sort occasions in the sidebar
- Change the font, font size, and colour of new names
- Double-click a transition from the deadline to adjust its length
- Crop and twist clips in occasions
- Insert speed effects utilizing the Adjustments Bar
- Choice to easily transition in and from rate impacts
App Preview creation now supports iPhone X and additional iPad resolutions.
Resolves an issue which could prevent logging into Facebook.
Resolves an issue in which HEVC video clips and HEIF photos could appear black in the viewer.
Resolves an issue in which the import date was used as the capture date when importing from certain SD cards or AVCHD cameras.
Resolves a playback issue with Sound Designer 2 files.
Resolves an issue in which iMovie could hang when quitting the app.
Resolves an issue in which opacity controls may disappear when using iMovie in German or Polish.
Fixes an issue that could prevent sending certain iMovie projects to Final Cut Pro.
Addresses an issue that could lead to slower media import from SD cards on iMac Pro.
Improves stability when working with Camtwist Studio.