Date addedMay 14, 2018
Animiz is a good program for creating animated video media. Animiz is a Simple yet effective video demo creation app which may be utilised to create engaging animated movies at no cost. With Animiz no programming or expertise is necessary. Animiz may be employed to make animated video demonstration, merchandise movie demos, and company video presentations. Making gorgeous animated movies is only simple with Animiz.
- Loaded online movie templates: Animiz offers well-made templates which cover virtually all of the subjects, including Business, Education, Festival, Food, and Tech. Just download and edit the template and then insert your own flair.
- Cool camera impacts: In animated movies, visual elements are all crucial. Animated movie with eye catching effects get directly to your points immediately.
- Diverse video resources: Interactive videoas enable you to participate in your audience improved. Animiz has a component toolbar which lets you add image, shape, text, function, impact, callout, SVGaudio, audio, movie, SWF, logo, celebrity, graph, formula, along with tag to your movies.
- Flexible output options:Animiz provides you with three options to publish your project.Publish it to the cloud, publish it offline in 6 different formats (.mp4, .mov, .wmv, .avi, .flv, .mkv) based on your requirements, and you can save it as GIF format.
- Strong multi-track deadline: Customization is simple with Animiz. You're able to personalize camera, desktop, caption, and cartoon.
Now users can know more information (such as format/size/length) of imported audio and video.
Fix the bug of cannot import the font successfully.
Fix the issue of the bit rate does not work.
Solve the silent preview issue.
Fix the bug of the gif plays too fast or too slow or not moving.
Fix the bug of cannot publish the video when select compatible rendering mode.
Solve the problem of cannot import the video which published with compatible rendering mode and transparent channel mov format to AE.
Fix the bug of cannot open the project caused by transition animation.