RequirementsWindows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedAug 07, 2018
Android Studio is a favorite computer software development environment from Google (also called integrated development environment) that enables developers and engenders from all over the globe directly access to the resources for debugging, programming, performance monitoring, model compatibility checking, hardware compatibility assessing (different android apparatus and display dimensions ( such as tablet computers ), and a number of different tools which may help programmers to enhance automate process of programming and empower faster iteration and detection. Android Studio includes all those tools, such as many which could help developers to quickly make their android-based job from conception to final supply. Including tools such as layout, test, debug, compiling and profiling the own app. Download Android Studio Offline Installer Setup!
Interface of All Android Studio Is Quite Contemporary and Interactive, allowing users to quickly alter their UI by dragging and Dropping parts and trailer windows, together with complete support for working In multi-monitor surroundings.
With ideal Android emulation on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux along with totally integrated service for Google Cloud Platform, Android Studio signifies the very best SDE bundle which you could find now for creating programs for Android apparatus.
Smart code editor
In the Crux of Android Studio is a smart code editor capable of innovative code The code editor Makes it a more effective Android program developer. Download Android
Code templates along with GitHub integration
New Job wizards make it simpler than ever to begin a new job. Start Jobs utilizing template for patterns like navigation drawer and See pagers, and sometimes even import Google code samples out of GitHub.
Multi-screen app growth
Construct Together with the newest Android Project View and module Assistance in Android Studio, it is simpler to handle app jobs and resources.
Virtual devices for many sizes and shapes
Android Studio comes pre-configured having a optimized emulator picture. The Updated and compact Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined Device profiles for shared Android apparatus.
Android assembles evolved, together with Gradle
Produce A number of APKs to your own Android program with various features utilizing the Same job. Manage program dependencies using Maven. Construct APKs out of Android Studio or even the control line. Installer Setup!
Important: Require Java Runtime Environment
- The bundled Kotlin is now version 1.2.50
- New projects are created with kotlin-stdlib-jdk* artifacts, rather than with kotlin-stdlib-jre* artifacts, which are deprecated
- R8 parsing of ProGuard rules has been improved
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Attempting to run the Kotlin Main class failed with an error: "Error: Could not find or load main class..."
- R8 entered an infinite loop while performing certain optimizations
- Using the Rerun failed tests command in the Run window sometimes incorrectly returned the message "No tests were found"
- D8 did not correctly handle invoke-virtual instances, causing a crash with a VerifyError: invoke-super/virtual can't be used on private method
- The Data Binding compiler was depending on an old version of com.android.tools:annotations. The compiler now uses tools annotations from the base project when available
- Android Studio crashed during fragment transitions when using profilers
- The debugger crashed when debugging a layout with a text box
- D8 failed to read some ZIP files with special characters
Android Studio 3.1.3
Released : Jun 10, 2018