RequirementsMicrosoft Windows (All Versions)
Date addedJun 14, 2018
5KPlayer is a absolutely free HD video player, audio player, AirPlay networking streamer and internet movie downloader rolled into a single program. It may be utilized as a region-free DVD player to perform ultra large definition movies with multi-subtitle monitors and soundtracks. Additionally, it may play YouTube movies, HD Camcorder films, Blu-ray movies and play satellite radio.
- Perform 1080p HD movies, and DVDs.
- Constructed AirPlay sender/receiver to flow music video.
- Download on line videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo.
- Intuitive, discreet interface.
Not merely is 5KPlayer a totally free HD media player, but in addition, it has an built-in AirPlay receiver tool which could enable you to stream music and audio media in iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple Watch to either Mac OS X platform also into your Windows PC. 5KPlayer may also be utilized as an AirPlay sender free of streaming of MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3 and AAC files out of iMac, MacBook along with Windows 10/8/7 into Apple TV, along with AirPlay speakers. 5KPlayer configures AirPlay Mirroring to leave immediate replication of your whole iPhone/iPad/Mac display to Mac, and partners that the Mirroring using a display recording utility to capture around 4K 8K UHD videos.
5KPlayer is likewise an internet movie music downloader which supports 300+ online audio and video websites.
Add DLNA-Certified Media Streaming, turn your PC as a:
- DLNA controller: stream media wirelessly from your PC to DLNA-compatible devices, play media on TV, Xbox, PS4, etc
- DLNA server: enable media sharing, other DLNA-compatible device can access and play media in 5KPlayer's DLNA Share List
- DLNA renderer: receive and play media beamed from Android and other DLNA server
Improvement of Function:
- Extended support for Non-standard subtitles encoding
- Improved file association rules, significantly reduced numbers of interruptions for better user experience
- Fixed the problem that software crashes for AirPlay mirroring on iOS 11.3 and later
- Some other error fixes