RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedOct 02, 2018
BriskBard is your newest all-in-one browser for Windows PC which contains an email client, a news aggregator, a media player, a FTP client, a newsreader and a lot more. The ability of 10 software in 1 to create your Web experience easier and more effective! Utilize BriskBard and accomplish your goals quicker and better. BriskBard is your newest free internet browser for windows which incorporates all you want to be successful in all of your everyday Internet jobs.
BriskBard Key Features:
Navigate the Internet safely.
Send and receive your email messages easily.
Listen to your music and watch your favorite movies in one place.
IRC chat client
Chat with your friends in the most popular IRC networks.
Stay up-to-date with the RSS and Atom reader.
Upload and download your files quickly in Internet.
Access to the usenet newsgroups servers from all over the world.
Store and find contact information easily.
- The Blink rendering engine has been upgraded to 68.0.3440.84
- The strict site isolation option is now enabled by default in web browser tabs that use the Blink rendering engine
- Now it's possible to select the tabs by moving the mouse wheel when the pointer is over the tabs
- Added a configuration option to select the languages used by the spell checker in web browser tabs that use the Blink rendering engine
- Removed the configuration option to use an online service for the spell checker
- The Indy components have been updated to the latest version
- Opening and editing emails and Usenet articles have been improved
- Added a warning about large files when they are attached to emails or Usenet articles
- The message to import web bookmarks is no longer shown multiple times
- The mouse wheel can now be used to scroll bookmarks
- Users in Windows 10 can now use the mouse wheel to scroll the web browsing history panel
- Fixed the video playback flickering with the media player
- Now the attached JPG images in emails or Usenet articles have no white dots
- Fixed a rare bug in the application startup due to an incorrect CEF initialization
- Fixed the bug where the message editor was shown when the user right-clicked over an email or Usenet article
- Fixed a bug in the message editor that introduced line breaks incorrectly
- The image or contact photo in the message editor has the right size at all times
- The email editor now saves the destination address when you click on the save or send buttons while editing said address
- The email and Usenet article editor have been modified to add soft line breaks automatically when you reach the editor border