RequirementsMac OS X
Date addedApr 28, 2018
BlueStacks App Player for Mac is a excellent tool for letting you conduct your treasured cellular apps/games in full display on your browser with a Mac.
BlueStacks AppPlayer to Mac Features
- Completely customizable atmosphere.
- Support for several OS configurations.
- Google Play Integration
Once set up, BlueStacks App Player for Mac may be configured to perform Together with your selection of hot social networking platforms i.e. Facebook or even Twitter. Since the surroundings runs Android programs, it is possible to configure BlueStacks App Player for Mac to utilize your Google Play accounts, and that means that you are able to get all of your favourtite games and apps!
Configured to fit your requirements. Furthermore, it's capable of incorporating with the custom made computer software encounters that are developed and designed by Apple.
You can enjoy a complete android surroundings via BlueStacks App Player For Mac, or when you decide on, it is possible to simply install Android program icons right on the Mac desktop computer.
- Torque Launcher is a pure android (AOSP) styled launcher. It is tuned to work quickly with smooth animations and has now replaced our existing launcher
- BlueStacks Account with new login screen (look and feel)
- Added the ability to view/mute app notifications
- Added the ability to detect run-time errors in BlueStacks (i.e. RPC error, Black screen, etc.) and fixes them automatically with user’s consent
- BlueStacks app player uses “High Performance” plan when active, and falls back to the user’s default power plan upon exiting
- Keyboard fixes: keyboard stops working the moment we press ALT key
- AltGr doesn’t work for international keyboard layout