RequirementsMicrosoft Windows 2000 | XP | Vista | Windows 7 | XP 64-bit | Vista 64-bit | Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 | Windows 10 64-bit
Date addedFeb 24, 2018
Free Anti-Virus for computer device and mobile Phone
Avast Free Antivirus 2017 provides protection against viruses and malware without even slowing down your PC. You might use it for personal use, your cellular device, small company or large business functions. Rather than processing and assessing using your personal computer and chip power, the hard work is completed on the cloud rather than on your apparatus.
Grabbing malware before it does some harm
Scan investigation is done through the cloud, and There's a cyber record function that lists anonymous documents, sends them to Avast, and statistics if outside They're a hazard or not
Features and Benefits
Protection from viruses and malware is the most important objective of Avast Free Antivirus 2017, also with CyberCapture, it assesses your anonymous documents to discover if they're dangers or not. The program has numerous micro-updates throughout the day since the Avast firm updates its virus and malware database. The 2017 variant is quicker because it does not rely as heavily in your device's chip as previous versions did. It's more lightweight and compact. The program has a behavior protector that monitors your programs and apps in real time along with the anti virus is triggered if an app or program starts to behave responsibly. You will scan your apparatus using Avast's strong features and scans, and it won't conflict with your other anti virus applications. You might also make the most of the software updater, which informs you that of your apps are out of date, so that you might upgrade them, making them less vulnerable. Avast also includes a Wi-Fi builder features which helps weed out the dangerous Wi-Fi networks in the ones that are safe.
How to use ?
Getting the hang of what each function does and how the resources are used is somewhat tricky, but after you've learned how to perform it, then you will easily have the ability to activate the settings and functions you would like. Nevertheless, individuals that are computer literate will locate Avast simple and intuitive to use. From one Avast accounts, you might command all of your device's security, and also their smart-scan technology makes it possible to tune up and boost your computer or device with only a couple clicks along with default settings. Among the less obvious user-interface attributes is that the program's capacity to maintain notifications back and other interruptions while matches are playing. Using Avast passwords, you have the ability to auto-fill out all of your login information as it's a powerful password manager, so that you don't need to remember your passwords anymore.
- Better handle opening multiple Avast windows at once.
- Optimized scans of downloaded executable (.exe) files.
- Now add multiple files to your Virus Chest at once.
- Now warns you if you try to shut down Windows during installation to ensure your Avast installation finishes properly.
- Added a new Anti-Exploit module for better protection against exploits, shellcode, and other malicious executable files.
- Hate being tracked online? Check out the new Avast AntiTrack offer added to your Privacy menu (now only in English version).
- Avast updates and installations are now more reliable thanks to our new fallback HTTPS server that kicks in if our standard servers are not reachable.
- Fixed an annoying bug that minimized games every 30 minutes.
- Fixed some problems with the Outlook plugin.
- Fixed wrong text in the Recycle Bin context menu.
- Fixed the name of the Avast window in the taskbar.
- Fixed scanning of files in your Virus Chest.