RequirementsWindows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Date addedMay 22, 2018
Atom 64bit is a text editor that is contemporary, translucent, yet hackable into the core, a tool that you can personalize to perform anything however in addition utilize productively without bothering a config file. You select from tens of thousands of available source packages which include new features and performance for Atom--or construct a bundle from scratch and then print it for everybody else to work with. Atom comes packed using four UI and eight syntax motifs in both light and dark colours. Atom Free Download Newest Model for Windows PC. It's complete offline installment installer of Atom.
Atom Key Features:
Atom works across operating systems. You can use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
Built-in package manager
Search for and install new packages or start creating your own—all from within Atom.
Atom helps you write code faster with a smart, flexible autocomplete.
File system browser
Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
Split your Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
Find and replace
Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects
Also Available: Download Atom for Mac version
- You can now add co-authors to Git commits in the Git pane
- It's now easier to undo and amend your last commit in the Git pane
- You can now push and pull branches more easily from the status bar
- You can now create pull requests from the GitHub pane
- A closed tree view dock is no longer expanded when the 'Auto Reveal' option is enabled
- Clip cursor width when soft-wrap is on and cursor is at the end of a line
- Restore cursor position correctly after undo/redo when multiple editors are open for the same buffer
- Prevent default editor commands from modifying read-only TextEditors
- Separate the concept of "keyboard enabled" editor state from read-only editor state
- Ensure that files are not opened incorrectly when multiple open requests occur simultaneously
- Improve handling of line endings in Unicode files
- Fixed an issue that causes the dock handle to break when an item is dragged over it
- Clarify deprecation of undo: skip option