RequirementsWindows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedMay 22, 2018
Atom is a text editor that is contemporary, translucent, yet hackable into the core, a tool that you can personalize to perform anything however in addition utilize productively without bothering a config file. You select from tens of thousands of available source packages which include new features and performance for Atom--or construct a bundle from scratch and then print it for everybody else to work with. Atom comes packed using four UI and eight syntax motifs in both light and dark colours. Atom Free Download Newest Model for Windows PC. It's complete offline installment installer of Atom.
Atom Key Features:
Atom works across operating systems. You can use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
Built-in package manager
Search for and install new packages or start creating your own—all from within Atom.
Atom helps you write code faster with a smart, flexible autocomplete.
File system browser
Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
Split your Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
Find and replace
Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects
Also Available: Download Atom for Mac
- Added experimental file system watcher support
- Improved support for git worktrees
- Updated fuzzaldrin-plus across a few packages to get better fuzzy path searching
- Improved file rename detection in the watchPath API
- Initial support for a new Atom project file format
- Package authors can now control the order of context menu items
- Chromium 56's "system-ui" generic font family is now used to load platform-specific system fonts
- Atom's .deb package dependencies have been expanded to enable installation inside headless environments
- Fixed crashes caused by missing USERNAME/USER environment variables
- atom --wait now works correctly with Windows file paths
- User interface polish around typing, scroll wheel scaling, and editor text rendering
- Fixed an issue where panes sometimes do not fill available space