RequirementsWindows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Date addedJun 29, 2018
Tool that allows developers and system administrators to quickly assemble Reliable MSI packages that meet the hottest Microsoft Windows logo Best practices. Advanced Installer is published under a Very flexible licensing model. The core program is 100% free to utilize For both non and commercial functions. We also supply Optional characteristics and add-ons under different industrial permits.
Advanced Installer Features:
Conserve training costs
User friendly, fully GUI driven, without the scripts to find out, no databases edit without a XML to compose
Save some time to Promote
Produce with wizards, import present IDE jobs, incorporate into automated build programs and resource management systems.
Save growth prices
Hundreds of strong features prepared to use with only a couple of mouse clicks. A great deal of functionality configurable to your own installers.
Lower Your support costs
Estimated amount of events because of incorrect installers.
Save extra tool buys
Contained Editor, added languages and hundreds of others.
Boost customer satisfaction
Robust contractors predicated on standard Windows Installer technologies offering rollbacks, patches, autoupdates, etc..
Advanced Installer's fanatical service staff stands ready to assist you with any installer queries you might have.
Save migration programs
Repackage older contractors, import MSIs, WiX jobs. Use scripts that are open, prevent proprietary traps.
Please note: This really is a unified package containing the complete Advanced Installer Application, including Freeware, Professional, For Java, Enterprise and Architect features. Freeware features can be accessed at any time By creating a job of type "Simple".
- AppX bundles support
- New flags for Desktop Bridge apps: - Console UWP apps - Multiple-Instance apps - Broader File-System access
- Request MSI elevation, aka "Run as administrator" (without an EXE bootstrapper)
- Import and merge multiple INI files with automated parsing for MSI property references
- Performance boost: Visual Studio extension re-implementation using COM
- Support for .NET Core for the Visual Studio extension
- Command line for setting the EULA from LicenseAgreementDlg predefined dialog
- Over 30 enhancements and bug fixes
Advanced Installer 14.8
Released : Apr 16, 2018