RequirementsWindows (All Version)
Date addedMar 09, 2018
Adobe Reader is your official PDF reader. It is integrated with many browsers also allows you publish, print, share and comment files readily. It is vital to open tens of thousands of files, guides and forms. Quicker, more reliable, and easy, Adobe Reader is also a vital tool in case you want to open and print PDF files often, and together with the full-screen scanning manner, you may enjoy PDFs on smaller displays.
By integrating Adobe Reader with their Acrobat.com online services, you can take full advantage of more interesting functions, for that you’ll need an online account.
Adobe Reader Key Features
- Read Unlimited PDF Files & View them
- Simple & Easy To Use Interface
- Supports Different Reading Modes
- It has become a PDF reader light enough to compete with other alternative readers.
- An Essential Tool
- Enhancements and bug fixes.